Friday 22 February 2013

New Facebook Shop and New items! 

  
Hi lovelies!!
 
I hope you are all well! Gosh, it's blimming freezing today isn't it?! Bbbrrrr!
 
Some of you may or may not know that I've had a small shop for a couple of years now, and I've just recently set up an online shop and a Facebook shop! I've still got lots to do, but I just wanted to share with you what I've done so far and to show you some cute new items!
 
 


These are some of the newest items. Some are just destined to come home with before I even get a chance to unpack them ;) I just love them, and I hope you do too! I would really appreciate it if you could check up my Facebook page www.facebook.com/indiansummeronline. From there, you'll be able to go to my Facebook shop by clicking on the image you see below.




As for the blog goes, I've got a couple of make up reviews lined up. I've recently tried a few Soap and Glory make up items, and I have a new favourite MAC Lipstick!! All will be revealed soon...
 
Happy Friday Everyone :)
 
Love, Laura xoxo












5 comments:

  1. I followed your blog come follow mine :) http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your shop is great :)
    I love it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you via bloglovin:) GFC is leaving in July so can you check mine out ;) Thanks
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4247273

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the items in your shop are so me! Love love love! So glad I came across your blog :)

    I've also nominated you for the Leibster award! Its a tag that helps the small blogs get noticed! If you're interested the details are over on my blog!

    http://amelissab.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute post, love the measuring spoons :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete